Saturday, October 22, 2011

on a serious note,

My life isn’t perfect. I get stressed & have struggles here & there, & I don’t have “everything” that I would like to have. But what I do have is a roof over my head, caring parents, food on the table, a college i go to, good friends etc. I don’t know about you, but that’s all that I need to be happy. You can’t always be selfish. Didn’t get the shoes you’ve been waiting for? Others have to walk barefooted. Didn’t get the clothes you wanted? Others wear the same clothes for days on end. Didn’t like the food your mom made? Others have to dig through trashcans in hopes to find a grain of rice just to have something in their stomachs. If you think you got it bad, take the time to count the shit you have in your life that others would dream about.

No comments:

Post a Comment